Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinterest Thursday

It's Pinterest Thursday!

I did a hair Pinterest it came from this blog - she is really good. 

It was easy I have a ton of thick long hair. I have been wearing it in a french braid since braids are all the style.  It's easy and looks nice. Plus the next day when I take it down I have great beachy wavy hair so it's a win-win. 

All you do it style your hair, pull half of it back and secure it with a clear band.  And then take small amount of your hair from one side and pint it over the pony.  Then repeat this on the other side.  Do this until you are happy with the look.  I really liked this and it was nice. 

Now the photo well my 4 year old took it as she was the only one home with me. It's really hard to take a photo of the back of your head so that is why Lolly got recruited to help a Momma out.  So well it's not the best but it will do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment