Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest project Wednesday

Today I embarked on an easy pintrest project. As I am trying to make/do something I have found on Pinterest at least once a week so today is Squishy bag day

I wanted to make something for Tater. So I did some searching and found one that I though might work for him and his spelling homework. The idea originally came from here.

Things you need:
Gallon size bag
Hair gel
Glitter
Glue Gun



How to make it:
Dump the hair gel into the bag. I used about 90% of the hair gel. I bought blue since it's his favorite color. Sprinkled some glitter inside and mix around to distribute the glitter and then seal it closed with your glue gun and there you go. Can you see my "J".  We will see how he likes it....



UPDATE: Tater didn't like it at all for spelling he just liked squishing it...until it popped a hole - so not so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment