Thursday, September 22, 2011

JBF Sale Fort Worth

Today is drop off for JBF Fort Worth from 4-10 tonight.  I am going to be brave and take both kids with me to drop off.  This one is HUGE.  It's at Will Rogers you have to pay to park big deal.  HUGE - BIG awesome stuff.  Great deals.  I always shop the half price sell at Ft Worth.  Such good deals.  It runs 2 full weekends.  I'm also working inspection & breakdown.  Yeah I'm craxy. 

I have not consigned here is years.  The last time I did it was a horrible mess so I just stuck with Grapevine.  I love Grapevine but hey the fall sale was in July - so all my stuff was ready to go still packed from pick up so I went though my stuff that didn't sell in Grapevine, sprayed it all with Downy Wrinkle Release. I let it all dry & did a repack - 1 suitcase, 1 laundry basket & 1 diaper box - not too much stuff. Unlike the Grapevine sell that was 2 XL suitcases, 4 laundry baskets 4 diaper boxs plus Mr. Workaholic's truck completly full. 



Here is my trunk all full & there is still room -



I have my fingers crossed for $100 I am working 12 hours so I get a better commission rate to make that $100.  Go buy my stuff so I don't have to do pick up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment