Friday, October 7, 2011

My House Fall decorations....

I love all Holidays - I love to decorate my house for each & every one.  My kids love it.  It's fun plus a good reason to shop to find cute things for my house.  So here is what my house looks like

Mantel

Mantel up close - I found most of this stuff at Marshall's - they still have a great selection.  Hubby says he can't find 2 of my Halloween boxes in the attic.  I think he just gave up it was too hot up there.  Fall has yet to hit TX!




Here is my entry way
Up close of the items on my table the 3 pumpkin guy that says "boo' lights up it's super cute at night.  The other pumpkin lights up too but I forget to turn him on a lot

These guys sit on the landing of our steps.  I made the topiary last year there are even purple light inside. 



Next to the TV

The Outside

 And a Spider climbing the side of the house
Thanks for checking out my house

1 comment:

  1. Your fall decor looks great. Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop. Em

    ReplyDelete